Covid 19 update (18 April 2022)
Baby massage classes are running without any restrictions, but our aim is to ensure that as few people as possible are put in a position where one person exercising their freedoms means another cannot safely participate in classes. Please contact Sarah directly if you have any particular concerns about booking on to a course.
What we always do, that also helps minimise the spread of Covid 19:
· If a parent/baby is unwell with a fever, has had vomiting/diarrhoea within 48 hours, or tests positive for Covid 19, they should not come to a session.
· Hand sanitiser is available to use when arriving at and leaving the venue.
· Studios are ventilated during sessions.
· Participants are asked to clean mats and equipment at the start and end of the session, using disinfectant wipes provided.
· Words to songs and rhymes, and massage diagrams are sent out in advance as a .pdf for participants to view individually on their personal device during the class; no hard copy booklets are provided.
· Participants need to bring their own massage cream or oil, if they’d like to use any; none is supplied.
· Studios are cleaned after each use.
Additional measures to help keep everyone safe, as of 18 April 2022:
· If participants have any cold symptoms, they are encouraged to take a lateral flow test or to stay away from the sessions until symptoms have passed.
· In courses open to public booking, mats will be positioned such that all adults are at least 1m apart.
· Participants can bring their own refreshments (avoiding hot drinks and glass containers); none will be supplied.