Covid 19 update (13 April 2021)
Baby massage classes run using protective measures specified under, "Considerations for operating the setting/Parent and child groups", in the government guidance, "Actions for early years and childcare providers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak".
What we are doing to keep everyone safe:
· If a parent/baby is instructed to self-isolate, is unwell or shows any signs of Covid 19 they must not attend the session, and if a participant tests positive for Covid 19 they must inform the facilitator immediately.
· Hand sanitiser will be available and should be used when arriving at and leaving the venue.
· NHS Test and Trace QR codes will be available to scan on arrival.
· Studios will be ventilated during sessions.
· Adult participants (unless exempt) should wear a face covering once they enter the building, and keep it on whilst settling into their space or if they need to move around within the room; face coverings can be removed once the session starts; participants should wear face coverings whilst packing up and leaving the class. The facilitator will wear a face covering throughout the session.
· When singing to their babies during the session, adults should not raise their voices above the volume level at which they would normally speak ("Suggested principles of safer singing/What we know about singing and COVID-19", bullet point 3).
· Participants should use the disinfectant wipes provided to clean mats and equipment at the start and end of the session.
· Mats will be positioned such that all adults are 2m apart.
· Words to songs and rhymes, and massage diagrams will be sent out in advance as a .pdf for participants to view individually on their personal device during the class; no hard copy booklets will be provided.
· Participants will bring their own massage cream or oil, if they’d like to use any; none will be supplied.
· Participants can bring their own refreshments (avoiding hot drinks and glass containers); none will be supplied.
· Studios will be cleaned after each use.