Covid 19 update (19 July 2021)
Baby massage classes can in theory now run without any restrictions, but with cases rising and with many of our potential participants not yet double-vaccinated, we will take a gradual approach. Our aim is to ensure that as few people as possible are put in a position where one person exercising their freedoms means another cannot safely participate in classes.
What we always do, that also helps minimise the spread of Covid 19:
· If a parent/baby is unwell with a fever, or has had vomiting/diarrhoea within 48 hours, they should not come to a session.
If a person is instructed to self-isolate or tests positive for Covid 19 they must not attend a session, and must inform the venue of a Covid 19 positive test result.
· Hand sanitiser is available to use when arriving at and leaving the venue.
· Studios are ventilated during sessions.
· Participants are asked to clean mats and equipment at the start and end of the session, using disinfectant wipes provided.
· Words to songs and rhymes, and massage diagrams are sent out in advance as a .pdf for participants to view individually on their personal device during the class; no hard copy booklets are provided.
· Participants need to bring their own massage cream or oil, if they’d like to use any; none is supplied.
· Studios are cleaned after each use.
Additional measures to help keep everyone safe, continuing in July-August 2021:
· Adult participants may be asked to wear a face covering whilst settling into their space or moving around the studio; (face coverings can be removed once the session starts). The facilitator may wear a face covering throughout the session.
· Mats will be positioned such that all adults are at least 1.5m apart.
· Participants can bring their own refreshments (avoiding hot drinks and glass containers); none will be supplied.